The 21st Annual Users' Conference will be held at the Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona. Located in downtown Scottsdale, the hotel is near the arts and antiques district and within walking distance of the Old Town area. With so much to do and see around the hotel, as well as great rates, you may want to stay a few extra days!
Conference Rate: $112.00 per night (plus taxes which are currently 13.92%)
Rate Expiration: available until 5pm (Mountain time zone) on May 26, 2017.
Afterward, reservations are accepted on a space-available basis at the current room rate.
Reservations: call the hotel at 866-882-4484 or make your reservation online. Use the ACE2017 Group Code when making your reservation to receive the conference discount.
Check In/Out: Guaranteed check-in is 4:00 p.m., and check-out is noon.
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and a laptop-sized safe are available in every room. Microwaves and mini refrigerators are available upon request for an additional fee.
- Wired and wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, wireless internet is available around the hotel.
If you are flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Aiport (PHX):
- Taxi - about $25.00 one-way. A good option for groups of 2 or more traveling together.
- SuperShuttle - tickets are $17.00 one-way, per person. Hotel Valley Ho is one of the first stops.
- Uber - airport pickup available.
If you are driving to Scottsdale, parking at Hotel Valley Ho is complimentary.
Visit the Hotel Valley Ho website for more hotel information: https://www.hotelvalleyho.com/