We are experiencing technical difficulties with our internet and email access. Service should be restored by the end of the day.
Phones are working for in-office staff only. If you cannot reach your technician, please call 800-925-2493 and press 0.
ACEware Systems, Inc. provides exceptional course management and student registration software for Continuing Education, Community Education, Workforce Training, Career Centers, and Osher Lifelong Learning (OLLI).
- Customizable to meet your unique needs
- Manage courses, registrations, and payments
- Support for memberships, certificate programs, donations, and more
- Customer relationship management (CRM), and targeted marketing tools
- Integrated reporting system with statistical analysis tools
What our Customers are Saying
"I've used other registration software and to have software that is specific to the needs of the continuing education world is invaluable. Specifically, having the ability to pull reports that allow us to sort through our data in a variety of ways for a variety of reasons. If we have questions, Student Manager has the answers. It assists in our marketing decisions, course creation and approval process, and the list goes on and on."
Georgia College & State University
"Student Manager will organize your students and registrations. You have endless abilities to pull data from the system. You can create classes, have your students enroll online, enter payments, etc. ACEweb is basically a 24-hour employee."
Auburn University at Montgomery
"The only thing better than the ACEware system itself is the group of talented people at ACEware that continuously support our efforts."
University of West Georgia
"ACEware has provided hands-down the best technical support that I have ever experienced. Everyone at ACEware is always so willing to help you figure out a problem or how to make something work if you are trying to do something new."
University Outreach at Auburn University
"We have been using ACEware since 1998 and the tech support and availability of advice on CE functions is unmatched."
University of Central Florida CE
Industry Leading Support
- Experienced Continuing Education professionals
- Prompt support from an assigned personal technical consultant
- Customer-driven product development
- On-site and on-demand training, consultation, and support resources
April 2021 Newsletter
- Remember Me On This Computer
- Consultants 'R Us
- Reminder: 15 Days to Register for Conference!
- Tech Tip of the Month: striphtml
- Report of the Month: Enrollment Growth Chart
Spring Webinar Series: Radical Reporting Functions
Three-part series: March 18, April 15, & May 20, 2021
10 AM (Central Time)
2021 Annual Users' Conference
June 7-11, 2021