We are experiencing technical difficulties with our internet and email access. Service should be restored by the end of the day.
Phones are working for in-office staff only. If you cannot reach your technician, please call 800-925-2493 and press 0.
ACEware Systems, Inc. provides exceptional course management and student registration software for Continuing Education, Community Education, Workforce Training, Career Centers, and Osher Lifelong Learning (OLLI).
- Manage courses, registrations, and payments
- Online Portal - 24/7 access for students and instructors, from any device
- Support for memberships, certificate programs, donations, and more
- Customer relationship management (CRM), and targeted marketing tools
- Integrated reporting system with statistical analysis tools
What our Customers are Saying
"I've used other registration software and to have software that is specific to the needs of the continuing education world is invaluable. Specifically, having the ability to pull reports that allow us to sort through our data in a variety of ways for a variety of reasons. If we have questions, Student Manager has the answers. It assists in our marketing decisions, course creation and approval process, and the list goes on and on."
Georgia College & State University
"Student Manager will organize your students and registrations. You have endless abilities to pull data from the system. You can create classes, have your students enroll online, enter payments, etc…. ACEweb is basically a 24-hour employee."
Auburn University at Montgomery
"Just registered for the Spring Term and it was mahhhvelous!! It was quick. It was easy. And it was straightforward. In my experience, these three qualities usually are somewhat mutually exclusive, but the new system [ACEweb] sports them all. Thanks for this great improvement!"
OLLI at University of Pittsburgh
"Student Manager is one of the better continuing education systems that I have used. If it doesn’t do something that you need the folks at ACEware are always willing to listen to your ideas and integrate as much as possible into the system."
George Mason University
"ACEware has provided hands-down the best technical support that I have ever experienced. Everyone at ACEware is always so willing to help you figure out a problem or how to make something work if you are trying to do something new."
University Outreach at Auburn University
"We have been using ACEware since 1998 and the tech support and availability of advice on CE functions is unmatched."
University of Central Florida CE
Industry Leading Support
- Experienced Continuing Education professionals
- Prompt support from an assigned personal technical consultant
- Customer-driven product development
- On-site and on-demand training, consulation, and support resources
January 2017 Newsletter
- ACEware Planning Session Coming Soon; Please Plan Accordingly
- Allow Online Billing for Certain Customers
- Room Use Redesigned
- 2017 Users' Conference: Register before February 1
- Resolutions for Your Software
- Report of the Month: Attendance Roster with Grade
New Tools for a New Year
January 11, 2017
1:30-2:30 pm (Central Time)
21st Annual Users' Conference
June 21-23, 2017
Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona
Pre & Post Conference Workshops: