Founded in 1988, ACEware Systems, Inc. evolved from one person’s attempt to manage paperwork involved in running a continuing education program into a company that develops software solutions to meet the registration and course management needs of continuing education, community education and workforce training organizations.
Read more >>
April 2016 Newsletter
- ACEware Employee Spotlight: Matthew Olson
- Interview with a Veteran Conference Attendee
- Spotlight on a Best Practice - Tri County Technical College
- Virginia Commonwealth University Hosts ACEware Training
- ACEware Welcomes New Customer!
- Webinar Archive - Search for a Webinar
- Conference by the Numbers
Do you receive the ACEware Newsletter? If not, Sign Up!
Missed a Newsletter? Visit the Newsletter Archive.
On the Road...
An ACEware representative will be present at the following conferences and would love for you to stop by and say hello.
NEWN/NCCET - October 3-5, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
LERN - November 17-19, 2016, Baltimore, Maryland
Conference Registration is now Open!
20th Annual ACEware Users' Conference
May 18–20, 2016
Hilton Garden Inn, Manhattan Kansas
Pre-Conference Sessions are held on May 17, 2016:
Post-Conference Sessions are held the afternoon of May 20, 2016:
More information is available on our Conference web page.
All Events >>