Additional course information is stored on the Additional Info tab.
Mouse over field for Field Name--Click for more Field Information
The following fields are available:
- Alternate Display Course Code - enter an alternate code that can be used in Catalog generation and ACEweb display (ACEweb users).
- Registration Times - for use with conferences that have special registration times.
- Attachment (Email Receipt) - path and the name of the attachment emailed with registration confirmations (Email Module Users Only).
- Person(s) to notify via Email - email addresses of people who should receive notification when someone enrolls in the course online (ACEweb users).
- Sponsoring Firm - used for contract courses to set the firm who is sponsoring (contracting for) the course.
- Membership Requisites - a comma delimited list of the catalog codes of membership courses. A student must have registered in at least 1 prior to enrolling in this course.
- User Defined Information - fields to collect information specific to your organization. User Defined Fields are enabled/labeled on Course Preferences (Course UDFs button).
- Additional UDFs - Unlimited UDFs set up for the course are accessed with the Additional UDFs button.