Evening Activities by day:
Tuesday, June 20 - Welcome Reception
Join us for the ACEware Users' Conference Welcome Reception. We promise a great selection of food and beverages (see Tuesday Menu) and lively conversation.
Room: SoHo I
Wednesday, June 21 - Dine-Arounds
Experience Scottsdale's local flavor and enjoy networking with colleagues and ACEware staff. ACEware staff will escort your group to the restaurant (more instructions will be given at lunch on Wednesday).
Sign up for the restaurant of your choice at the registration desk when you arrive to the conference.
Thursday, June 22 - Explore Scottsdale on Your Own
ArtWalks are free every Thursday evening in Scottsdale from 7-9 pm. Enjoy an evening to explore Main Street and the many art galleries available.
Some additional attractions Scottsdale offers:
- Escape the Room 0.2 miles
- Arizona Canal Trail (running) 0.3 miles
- Downtown Scottsdale Gallery District 0.3 miles
- Scottsdale Museum of the West 0.3 miles
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary 0.8 miles (Art (SMoCA) *free admission with room key)
The City of Scottsdale operates the Downtown Trolley, a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes, from 11:00am to 9:00pm. Trolley Route: