The 23rd Annual Users' Conference will be held:
June 4-7, 2019
The Westin Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
ACEware's annual conference is your opportunity to meet with the ACEware team and fellow ACEware users to experience what is new in Student Manager and ACEweb and engage with those who know and understand what you do day-in and day-out to serve lifelong learning students.
Attending Provides You:
Westin Las Vegas
Room Rate: $109 + taxes (13.38% + $32 destination fee) for single or double occupancy
Reservations: Call the hotel at 866-837-4215 by May 4, 2019, or make your reservation online. Be sure to mention the ACEware Users’ Conference when making your reservation by phone.
The group block expires May 4, 2019. Should you want to arrive early or stay for the weekend, the conference rate will apply for early arrivals and late departures based on space availability. Don’t wait to make your reservation if you plan to make this a vacation!
For more hotel information, see the Conference Hotel web page.
June 4 – Preconference workshops
Pre-conference sessions provide an opportunity for extended time with an ACEware trainer in a small group setting. This year we are offering our three most requested training sessions:
- Student Manager 101 is planned with the new user in mind. This is a hands-on session with Chuck, who will cover the basics of Student Manager Use. Those attending this workshop will be provided with a list of recommended conference sessions to further grow their skills in using Student Manager.
- Your local ACEweb keeper will want to spend the day with Jason in ACEweb Essentials. He will demonstrate and discuss in depth and detail the fundamentals to success in ACEweb. He’ll also highlight other sessions of benefit to attend during conference to build on the lessons learned.
- In Finesse Your Reporting Skills, you will have hands-on experience with using the report writer and modifying a report.
June 5 – 7 – Main Conference
Conference Format: The conference offers concurrent sessions full of how-tos and tips-and-tricks with presentations by ACEware staff, ACEs (ACEware Champion Educators) and other ACEware customers who are in the business of serving students. Roundtable conversation sessions allow for focused discussions on topics of interest to you such as membership programs, youth camps, financial management, marketing, marketing strategies, etc. One-on-one consultations allow you to bring your specific questions and meet with an ACEware technical consultant.
Networking Opportunities: The learning doesn’t stop with conference sessions! You’ll enjoy our creative and fun social activities to continue the discussions in a less formal manner. You’ll engage in conversations at our receptions, meals, and planned social events.
Return on Investment: The many Aha! moments and information you gather and take home will help your team work more efficiently to save costs. You’ll also find ideas to increase registrations through creative marketing tips. Your system will run better with the clean up tools you learn about. But you could bring home even more such as a new module, onsite training, an ACEweb makeover. We incorporate fun prize drawings into our final session – don’t leave early!
Group Registration rates are for 2 or more registrations from the same institution.
- Early Bird Single Registration: $745.00, valid through December 31, 2018
- Early Bird Team Registration: $645.00, valid through December 31, 2018
From January 1 through March 31, rates will be:
- Single Registration: $845.00
- Team Registration: $745.00
Registration rates after March 31 will be:
- Single Registration: $895.00
- Team Registration: $795.00
- Early Bird Single Registration: $300.00, valid through March 9, 2019
- Early Bird Group Registration: $250.00, valid through March 19, 2019
After March 9, rates will be:
- Single Registration: $350.00
- Group Registration: $300.00
*With a current support agreement, scholarship funds are available to reduce conference registration fees. Contact email@example.com to determine your scholarship amount. To receive your scholarship, register for the conference. ACEware will apply the scholarship value to your invoice after receiving your registration.
What our Customers are Saying
Quotes from 2018 Conference Attendees:
"The conference provided sessions for both new users and advanced users which I felt was a really great mix."
"I appreciated being able to communicate with colleagues from other universities and network, share ideas, and share information with each other."
Quotes from previous years:
"Four jam packed days of training. My brain is full of information and my notebook is full of ideas!"
"I am so excited to go back to work and implement the things I learned!"
"The first hand experience from other software users was so helpful and gave me confidence to try things for myself at my institution."
"I learned so much at this conference: ways to make my Express Registrations pages better; ways to make my confirmation emails better; tips on cleaning up my database... So Awesome!"